[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers Documentation mailing list?

Tara Athan tara_athan at alt2is.com
Wed Apr 9 03:35:37 EDT 2008

Where does the discussion for the OpenLayers Documentation Team occur? I
don't see a Documentation Mailing List on the website.

Tara

PS. I have changed the links on the wiki documentation page to point
towards the docs (api and dev) for 2.5.  If the home page documentation
links (two of them) are changed to point to this wiki page, then this
would be the only one that needs to be updated when a new release comes
out, and then all neophyte OpenLayers users would be pointed to the
stable docs, even if they don't download the code.  Sure wish I had
known about these links during the last year while I tried to understand
OpenLayers!