[OpenLayers-Users] Strange behavior with LineString feature on Vector Layer with 2.6 Trunk IE only

Linda Rawson linda.rawson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 10:04:16 EDT 2008

This is new in 2.6.  It does not happen in 2.5.  The only thing that I
notice is that the lines are thicker in 2.5 and I don't know if that
is what is making the difference.  I am trying to come up with an
example but I have lots of layers and I have yet to figure out what is
causing the problem.  I had a similar problem in 2.5 when the minimum
resolution was not setting on calculateinrange on the layer.  But that
is not the problem with 2.6.  It is as though at the higher zoom
levels the lines just can't show up because they are being resized too
small.  Markers show up just fine but the vector lines do not.

Linda

--
Linda Rawson