[OpenLayers-Users] Maximum extent shrinks when zooming in

zenzero-2001 John.Westwood at port.ac.uk
Tue Apr 15 18:39:17 EDT 2008

Hi Christopher,

Thank you for your swift reply. You are probably right that it is not a bug,
I will have to do some further investigation and report back. I have a bit
of deadline at work at the moment, so it will have to wait.

Actually I never said that changing maxResolution solved the problem. In my
first post, I said changing it to 'auto' did not solve the problem. Using
the restrictedExtent keyword, however, has 'solved' the problem :)

Best Regards,

John Westwood  (zenzero-2001)