[OpenLayers-Users] Intercept mouse click using Navigation control

Colin and Yvonne Law colinandyvonne at clanlaw.org.uk
Tue Apr 22 04:09:21 EDT 2008

Hi Eric

Unfortunately I am actually using UK Ordnanace Survey OpenSpace mapping
system (http://openspace.ordnancesurvey.co.uk) which is based on OpenLayers
2.5.  Probably I should just stick with what I have got (which works ok) and
move to the later technique when OpenSpace upgrades.

I had not previously found the examples (though I see now that they are
referenced on the OpenLayers front page). I had been wading through the
documentation which is a trifle heavy going.  Even though the examples may
assume the latest version of OpenLayers I can see that they will be very
useful.

Thanks for your help
Colin