[OpenLayers-Users] deCarta DDS?

geoman csabbey at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 11:04:58 EDT 2008

I would like to use OpenLayers for a project that uses deCarta's DDS as the
map server - the point would be to be able to swap out the map server
without affecting the higher layers. I don't see an OpenLS layer in
OpenLayers. Even if there was one, I'm not sure how closely deCarta conforms
to the spec.

Does anyone know of existing code I could use?

I am also very open to advice about other possible approaches if this one
just doesn't make sense.

Thank you,
Craig