[OpenLayers-Users] changes in wms between 2.4 and 2.6

Joanne Cook j.cook at oxfordarch.co.uk
Tue Apr 22 12:14:20 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I am wondering if there have been any changes in the way wms is handled between openlayers 2.4 and 2.6. I went to upgrade my site from one to the other, and found that my wms layers display in a different location, when all I've changed is the line that says to look in folder Openlayers-2.6 rather than 2.4 for the javascript.(I even downloaded a clean copy of 2.4 to check it wasn't any changes I had made).

It looks like a projection issue- you can see the difference if you look at the following:

http://mapdata.thehumanjourney.net uses 2.4
http://mapdata.thehumanjourney.net/index_26.html uses 2.6

If you zoom in far enough to engage the wfs, then sites are in the correct location in both versions of the map.

Can anyone help me with this- or give me an idea how to debug it?

Many thanks

Jo

Joanne Cook
Information Systems Coordinator