[OpenLayers-Users] KML/GML from text file?

Arnd Wippermann arnd.wippermann at web.de
Fri Apr 25 10:59:14 EDT 2008

Hi Robert,

I meant, you can paste your own KML (points only) into the Input textarea to
fill the select-element. In the toolbar click on the cogwheel and at the
bottom of the dialog you can open the textarea to do this.

The POIs are not a KML file, but a javascript array. I only offer with the
Input textarea to fill the select-element from KML and with the Output
textarea to generate KML from the select-element.

But in other applications I use this way to create features from KML. It is
easier to handle than to use a ajax-call, a proxy-script and upload a local
KML file.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

Arnd Wippermann
http://gis.ibbeck.de/ginfo/apps/ClickPoint/clickpoint.html