[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers, pgRouting and FireFox3

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Thu Aug 7 23:13:35 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I was trying to setup the pgRouting/OpenLayers demo on FireFox 3.0.1 but
I get am error message that is does not support SVG or VML. What browser
are supported? is there a plugin that adds support for this?

Searching FireFox add-ons, seems to imply the FireFox supports SVG so
I'm confused.

Also this demo (FOSSG Workshop 12), seems to be based on an old version
of OpenLayers. Hmmm, maybe a simple upgrade will fix this? Has anyone
tried this with teh newer versions of OpenLayers?

Thanks,
   -Steve W