[OpenLayers-Users] Google with WMS singleTile Overlay

Philippe Grégoire philippe.gregoire at boreal-is.com
Fri Aug 15 08:31:11 EDT 2008

Thanks Chris for the reply.

I tried the ratio:1.0 trick and it seems a bit more tricky than what you
said. There is no error sent by Mapserver (my WMS server). When I have a
bit more than an entire earth coverage displayed, my layer displays
properly, but only on the right-hand side of the map, instead of
overlaying on top of the 'central' coverage. The bounding box sent to
the WMS is okay :
BBOX=-24205466.6167875,-5898495.025650002,24205466.6167875,15000000

Any thoughts on that?

Philippe