[OpenLayers-Users] javascript lessons / learning

Erik Uzureau euzuro at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 13:00:16 EDT 2008

Hello Everyone, I have added these and a couple of other links to
introductory JavaScript, JSON, Firebug, etc
at the top of this page:

http://trac.openlayers.org/wiki/Documentation

...if you know of some links that you think others would find helpful
in getting started with OpenLayers, please add them to the wiki (or
just email them here)

Cheers,
Erik