[OpenLayers-Users] WMS and Google Maps - Overlayer Alignement

Salvaro asufsc at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 09:47:46 EDT 2008

Hey,

I've a map where I put three layers, WMS, Google Maps and vector Layer with
data.
When I'm using the WMS layer, the vector Layer works well and project the
points in correct position.
But using Google Maps when I change the position of the map, the points in
vector Layer changes their position too (they "walk"  up or down), changing
the latitude (the longitude works well). I tested much things to change the
projection, set the projection in layer, in map, display projection, but
nothing works well. Anyone knows what I've to do to correct this?

Another problem is when I set "Spherical Mercator"  true in Google layer.
Don't know why, but the controls doesn't work after this (including after I
set the displayProjection).

Thanks.