[OpenLayers-Users] WMS and Google Maps - Overlayer Alignement

Salvaro asufsc at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 10:14:37 EDT 2008

Sure.

When I set this option (Spherical Mercator true), I can't move the map (or
use the pan scan).

I'm using map Options with these configs:
maxResolution: 156543.0339
maxExtent: -20037508., -20037508.34, 20037508.34, 20037508.34
NumZoomLevels: 19
Units: m
Projection: "EPSG:900913"
displayProjection: new Projection("EPSG:4326") (tried without this too)

And using the layer with simple config (type, isBaseLayer and spherical
mercator).

Anything wrong?

Thanks!
Salvaro.