[OpenLayers-Users] Animating a Polyline to Simulate Fluid Flow in a Pipeline

Erik Uzureau euzuro at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 01:27:42 EDT 2008

Hi Bill, super interesting work you've done here. Would you be
interested in adding a link to this site on the
gallery.openlayers.org page? Or can you think of another, better way
to share this information with people?

I have thought it over a couple of times and I can't seem to come up
with any good place to plug this info
in... yet I feel it might be of big help to someone else down the
line.... I guess the best I can do is suggest
making a wiki tutorial for it.

cheers!