[OpenLayers-Users] Animating a Polyline to Simulate Fluid Flow in a Pipeline

Bill Thoen bthoen at gisnet.com
Wed Aug 27 09:13:44 EDT 2008

Thanks Erik, that's be great.  If these ideas are useful to others I'm
happy to share via a gallery link. It's the least I can do since I
really appreciate being able to use the OpenLayers API in the first
place. I usually write up notes to myself when I do one of these "code
studies," but I can also put together a short explanation of the
algorithms and the pros and cons of the three different approaches for
the wiki, if you think that would be useful.

- Bill Thoen