[OpenLayers-Users] Animating a Polyline to Simulate Fluid Flow in a Pipeline

Erik Uzureau euzuro at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 21:17:10 EDT 2008

So...
Yes, I think that a wiki page would be the best solution for sharing
this information.

Would you be able to do that for us?

you can edit the wiki directly if you log in as openlayers/openlayers or if not
you can do the cgi and get your own openlayers account. Either way is fine.

Thanks for your contribution, Bill!

Erik

ps. http://trac.openlayers.org/wiki/HowToContribute