[OpenLayers-Users] Layer selection in LayerSwitcher

Semantica jvanulde at nrcan.gc.ca
Thu Aug 28 15:35:50 EDT 2008

Hi Bas,

I have created a custom layerSwitcher with layer opacity control.  It also
has controls for selection, removal and ordering (up/down) as well as
dynamic legend graphics (via WMS getLegendGraphic).  Please see attached.

Cheers and good luck!

http://n2.nabble.com/file/n790483/images.zip images.zip
http://n2.nabble.com/file/n790483/LayerSwitcher.js.txt LayerSwitcher.js.txt