[OpenLayers-Users] Layer selection in LayerSwitcher

Erik Uzureau euzuro at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 13:26:52 EDT 2008

It's true. The default layer switcher does not contain GUI for
handling individual layer opacities.

That said, I am *sure* that I have seen a custom layer switcher at
some point which was designed
to be used with OpenLayers that *did* do exactly what you are desiring.

Unfortunately, I don't remember where I saw it. Maybe someone else on
this list does?

Erik