[OpenLayers-Users] Layer selection in LayerSwitcher

Semantica jvanulde at nrcan.gc.ca
Thu Aug 28 19:19:04 EDT 2008

Absolutely.  I would be happy to post it as an addin and cut the community
loose on it.

I wasn't aware of any bugs with the zoom-box.  The only bug that I am aware
of is that the opacity state isn't persisted on redraw.  This should be an
easy fix.  I have very little experience with OpenLayers so I don't doubt
that there are some underlying issues.  Would be great if people would let
me know what they are so I can fix them.

Cheers and thanks for the great feedback!