[OpenLayers-Users] Layer selection in LayerSwitcher

Arnd Wippermann arnd.wippermann at web.de
Sun Aug 31 17:01:52 EDT 2008

Running also in the same problem, i have enhanced the
OpenLayers.LayerSwitcher by adding a radiobutton to each layer entry. It
sets a property for the map: map.aktLayer=layerIndex.

Control : map.addControl(new OpenLayers.Control.LayerSwitcherRadio());

To get the active layer, call map.layers[map.aktLayer].

Example :
http://gis.ibbeck.de/ginfo/apps/OLExamples/OL26/examples/labels_radiobtn.htm

Script :
http://gis.ibbeck.de/ginfo/apps/OLExamples/OL26/examples/javascript/layerswi