[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers "wizard"

barney holmes barney_holmes at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Aug 30 17:00:13 EDT 2008

Hello,

Is anyone working on this ? I am currently adjusting some of the OL examples to put my own markers on top of a map. The map tiles are on another server ( http://OnMars.jpl.nasa.gov/wms.cgi ). I'm having trouble making the server string that gets a response, and staring at Javascript is not really helping me actually build the OL application.

A lot of the problems I'm solving are very generic and could be put in a "wizard" form as a simple GUI. That would make it easy to setup a simple OL page with a few layers.

DJ Barney

Portal, SpaceDataWiki: SourceForge Project.