[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers "wizard"

Christian López Espínola penyaskito at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 00:03:41 EDT 2008

Hi Barney,

If I understand well, what you suggest is being developed as part of
the Google Summer of Code program, and has been called OLArchitect.
I'm sure that others will expand this information.

See http://olarchitect.com/ and follow the development status in
http://vasir.net/blog/olarchitect/

On Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 11:00 PM, barney holmes
<barney_holmes at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Hello,

> see http://openlayers.org/pipermail/users/2007-August/002623.html ).
>
> Is anyone working on this ? I am currently adjusting some of the OL examples
> to put my own markers on top of a map. The map tiles are on another server (
> http://OnMars.jpl.nasa.gov/wms.cgi ). I'm having trouble making the server
> string that gets a response, and staring at Javascript is not really helping
> me actually build the OL application.
>
> A lot of the problems I'm solving are very generic and could be put in a
> "wizard" form as a simple GUI. That would make it easy to setup a simple OL
> page with a few layers.
>
> DJ Barney
>
> Portal, SpaceDataWiki: SourceForge Project.

Cheers,

Christian López Espínola <penyaskito>