[OpenLayers-Users] GeoJSON layer and modifyFeature control

Adorian Ardelean mynature at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 04:17:26 EST 2008

Hi Jan,

In test case, it does not work even if I have only one layer and one
modifyFeature control (no other selectFeature and modifyFeature controls).

In real application case, I switch (one-at-a-time)  among controls using an
external form and multiple selection controls work on the two distinct
layers (let say I have several selectFeature controls to get feature infos
in various layers). Only the modifyFeature on the GeoJSON layer does not
work.

All the best,
Adorian