[OpenLayers-Users] GeoJSON layer and modifyFeature control

Jan van der Ven j.vanderven at magion.nl
Thu Dec 4 06:25:20 EST 2008

Dear Adorian,

This is the code I have to activate a modifyFeature on a geojson layer. I
have a lot of those, so I activate it on a layer by name:

      modifyControl = new
OpenLayers.Control.ModifyFeature(map.getLayersByName(stateNames[modifyContro
lIndex])[0]);
      map.addControl(modifyControl);
      modifyControl.activate();

Hope this helps.