[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers.Layer.TileCache problem

Matt Bartolome mattxbart at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 16:41:49 EST 2008

Hi,
When I try to add a static tilecache layer to my map I'm getting what
looks like a 15 mile shift to the south-west. When I serve it through
tilecache's WMS server the same cache lines up as expected with all my
other layers.

static = new OpenLayers.Layer.TileCache( "static", "/media/tilecache",
"mylayer" ,{isBaseLayer:false});
map.addLayer(static)

My map properties (max extent, resolutions, projection, units, etc)
all seem to be working fine with the WMS layer type. The whole map is
epsg:2230. Just can't seem to get the static tilecache grid lined up
properly for some reason.

Any ideas on how can I get this to work?

Thanks,
Matt