[OpenLayers-Users] Coordinates systems transformations?

Eric Lemoine eric.c2c at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 00:56:56 EST 2008

Hi,

You need the proj4.js library to do reprojection in OpenLayers.

https://svn.codehaus.org/mapbuilder/cscs/trunk/proj4js/lib

Even with that I'm not sure EPSG:3003 will be supported. I recall that
the author of proj4.js (Mike Adair) gave a list of supported
projections on the OpenLayers mailing list but I can't find his email.
Searching the mailing on nabble you should be able to find this list
<http://www.nabble.com/OpenLayers-f15906.html>.

Hope this helps;
--
Eric