[OpenLayers-Users] "rules[i].symbolizer has no properties" - Another trunk bug?

Jon Britton man_kills_everything at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 13 04:50:08 EST 2008

Hi,
Yesterday I was not getting this error, but today I am. It's seems to be
caused when I add a WFS layer.

FireBug displays the following, the bottom couple of items items are just my
own classes.

findPropertyStyles()Style.js (line 226)
setDefaultStyle(Object fillColor=#ee9900 fillOpacity=0.4)Style.js (line 259)
initialize(Object fillColor=#ee9900 fillOpacity=0.4, undefined)Style.js
(line 80)
Class()Class.js (line 32)
initialize(undefined, undefined)StyleMap.js (line 43)
Class()Class.js (line 32)
initialize("Polygons", Object typename=editpolygon)Vector.js (line 170)
initialize("Polygons", "/geoserver/wfs", Object typename=fr:editpolygon,
Object typename=editpolygon)WFS.js (line 123)
Class()Class.js (line 32)
initialize("ccEditingPanel")EditingPanel.js (line 23)
Class()Class.js (line 32)
initialize("controlpanel")ControlPanel.js (line 33)
Class()Class.js (line 32)
init()cdstable.html (line 32)
onload(load )