[OpenLayers-Users] Free Basic Layers

koyner markburrett at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 11:55:52 EST 2008

To clarify: we need global mapping information. If the user is zoomed out
completely, they will be able to see all continents at once.

But users will also be able to zoom in and view towns and villages. At this
scale, they will be able to view distinct user locations within a town,
depending on zip code or post code.