[OpenLayers-Users] show wfs attributes in popup

Maria Panagou snowdrop at ath.forthnet.gr
Mon Feb 18 16:42:55 EST 2008

Thanks you, now it works by declaring the popup as:

popup = new OpenLayers.Popup.Anchored("Info",
			feature.geometry.getBounds().getCenterLonLat(),
			new OpenLayers.Size(160,60),
feature.attributes.late + ", ë<sup>ï</sup>E: "+ feature.attributes.lone +
",<br>ÌÝãåèïò: "+ feature.attributes.mag + ", ÂÜèïò: "+
feature.attributes.depth + " ÷ëì.<br>"+ feature.attributes.day + " "+
feature.attributes.gr_month + " "+ feature.attributes.year + "</div>",
			feature.marker,
			false);

now I have a small problem about sensitivity of hovering over my features. I
noticed that in order for the popup to appear, one must hover very carefully
over the edge of the circle marker of the points. If one hovers over at the
center of the circle, the popup doesn't appear at all.

I tried playing with the wfs style properties, such as pointRadius and
hoverPointRadius but with not much luck. pointRadius changes the size of the
circle and hoverpointRadius, which seems more relevant to the problem,
doesn't seem to have any effect. I tried setting it a big value like 10 and
a small one (1 or even 0) and didn't see any change. Is there another way to
control the sensitivity of the appearence of the popup?