[OpenLayers-Users] OSGB projection plugin

Jon Britton man_kills_everything at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 19 04:39:53 EST 2008

Hi,
I've been using a plugin for allowing projections in EPSG:27700 for a while
but now it's not working. I'm using the trunk version of OL so I was
thinking that could be the reason. The plugin is here:

http://ge.pythonmoo.co.uk/maps/OpenLayers.Projection.OrdnanceSurvey.js

And I get it from
http://www.nabble.com/Reprojecting-Google-to14709777.html#a14730820

The error I'm getting in FireBug is:

this.projectForwardBritish is not a function
file:///D:/GeoServer%201.6.0-RC3/webapps/geoserver/openlayers/OpenLayers.Projection.OrdnanceSurvey.js
Line 103

To me this makes so sense since this is a function, I can see it!

Cheers,
Jon