[OpenLayers-Users] vectors atop of GoogleMaps in FF

bradleyspencer brad at cubewerx.com.au
Fri Feb 22 21:16:45 EST 2008

I have a situation where I do a WFS request against a remote server and
successfully return geometry in EPSG: 4326. When I then plot these
(highlighted objects) on a vector layer on top of GoogleMaps (and VE and
MultiMap) they are aligned with the base map in IE but NOT in FF. If I swap
the base to a base that was built in EPSG: 4326 there is no problem in
either browser.

I assume this is due to the different plotting software used in each browser
in that one supports reprojecting in the client and the other does not
(maybe?).

Anyway, does any one have a suggestion as to what my options are to remedy
this problem?

Cheers,

Brad Spencer