[OpenLayers-Users] Layer rendering

Carlos Pinto cmspinto at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 10:13:10 EST 2008

Hi all,

Can anyone explain why when I run the example:

http://www.openlayers.org/dev/examples/kml-layer.html

it appears a line and 3 polygons with 3 different colors and if I use
exactly the same code with the same layer, the polygons are replaced by one
line?????

The code is this:

            map.addLayer(new OpenLayers.Layer.GML("KML", "kml/lines.kml",
               {
                format: OpenLayers.Format.KML,
                formatOptions: {
                  extractStyles: true,
                  extractAttributes: true
                }
               }));

and in fact, the layer has three polygons with different colors. What am I
missing.

I have try also to reference the library that it is online but i still stay
with out seeing the polygons.

Can anyone explain this?

Thanks

Carlos