[OpenLayers-Users] Copyright question regarding to using OL in a demo

Yingqi anakintang at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 20:00:33 EST 2008

All,

I have a question regarding to the the copyright issue of using OL in a demo
for a commercial software. The situation is that I create a client
application based on OpenLayers 2.5 (the OL source code was modified quite a
bit to support demo purpose) and I would like to use my OL-based client to
demo server-side functionality of a commercial software.

So is it violating the OL's copyright policy or license to do so? If not,
what written permission do I need in addition to retain the copyright notice
and disclaimer in OL's release-license.txt?

And also, is it ok to share the my OL-based sample to my audience?

Thanks a lot!