[OpenLayers-Users] change the color of a layer - GML, KML, GeoRSS?

Roald de Wit rdewit at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Jan 7 22:46:29 EST 2008

Hi Vishnu,

With changing the colors in OL I cannot help you. What I can tell you is
that OL currently lacks styling support for KML and that I'm working on
getting that in OL (you can have a look at [1], please ignore the
Component WMS bit). Still a fair amount of work needs to be done to get
these changes in a next release of OL, so I'm not sure if they'll make
it in time for the 2.6 release.

Kind regards,

Roald

[1]
http://dev.openlayers.org/sandbox/rdewit/kml/examples/kml_wmsc_ows5.html

--
Roald de Wit
Software Engineer
roald.dewit at lisasoft.com

Commercial Support for Open Source GIS Software
http://lisasoft.com/LISAsoft/SupportedProducts/