[OpenLayers-Users] Change colors on a selected polygon (feature)

Roald de Wit rdewit at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jan 22 18:38:10 EST 2008

Hi Mårten,

On Tue, 2008-01-22 at 12:47 +0100, Swärd Mårten wrote:
> Ok, thanks! But the system this will be used in is a production system for forecasting thunderstorms and sending warnings with SMS so I have to wait for an official release..

Chances are quite big that this feature will be included in the next
version of OL: 2.6. I presume that 2.6 will be released somewhere in
March/April, so if you can wait for that, you should be fine.

Roald

--
Roald de Wit
Software Engineer
roald.dewit at lisasoft.com

Commercial Support for Open Source GIS Software
http://lisasoft.com/LISAsoft/SupportedProducts/