[OpenLayers-Users] read Format.GeoRSS from http request

Fabio D'Ovidio fabiodovidio at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 03:58:14 EDT 2008

Christopher Schmidt ha scritto:
> I didn't suggest using a Layer.GeoRSS. I suggested using a Layer.GML
> with a Format.GeoRSS.
>
> Regards,

Hi!
I'm trying as following:
function test3 () {

        var urlObj = "http://127.0.0.1:80/myapp.php?";
        var test = new OpenLayers.Layer.GML("GeoRSS", urlObj, {format:
        new OpenLayers.Format.GeoRSS({'xy': true})});

        map.addLayers([test]);

      }

The errors are:

    * Error in loading GML file on http://127.0.0.1:80/myapp.php?

    * this.format is not a constructor

    var gml = this.format ? new this.format(options) : new
    OpenLayers.Format.GML(options);
    in GML.js

About the first one i think the problem is related to
OpenLayers.ProxyHost. How can I set it using OpenLayers from 127.0.0.1:8085?
Consider that var urlObj = "http://127.0.0.1:80/myapp.php?" is the
output of an xaction inside Pentaho BI application that runs on Jboss.
It works, there are no problems about it, but I need to use OL from
Jboss while myapp.php runs on 127.0.0.1:80.

Thanks again!

--
Ing. Fabio D'Ovidio

INOVA Open Solutions s.r.l.