[OpenLayers-Users] Panning & Zooming don't work

papillona werner_katharina at gmx.net
Wed Jul 23 02:38:44 EDT 2008

Hello all,

I've the problem, when I try to zoom nothing happens. Also when I pan I can
pull the map but when I release the mousebutton it skips back to the initial
state. I use umn mapserver as wms server (not as client) and my
getmap-request looks very good in the browser. So I don't have any idea
where my mistake is.

Attached you can find my html- and map-file. So please have a look at this.
Maybe somebody of you can find my mistake.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p18604729/nabble.html nabble.html

http://www.nabble.com/file/p18604729/wms_nabble.map wms_nabble.map

Thanks a lot for help and thought food!
Katharina