[OpenLayers-Users] Problem with marker in GeoRSS

Marcello Brunaldi marcello.brunaldi at student.unife.it
Wed Jul 23 05:14:25 EDT 2008

 Hello everyone
I have a problem to change the icon and the size of the marker when I use
OpenLayers.Layer.GeoRSS, any size and any icon cheque with OpenLayers.Icon
is not taken.
Show always the marker by default.

This is my code :

yelp = new OpenLayers.Icon("blu.png", new OpenLayers.Size(20,29));
new1 = new OpenLayers.Layer.GeoRSS( 'GeoRSS', 'georss.xml', yelp);
map.addLayers([aste,unesco,punti,new1]);

* I try this :

  var options = {
    icon: yelp
 };
 new1 = new OpenLayers.Layer.GeoRSS( 'GeoRSS', 'georss.xml', options);

* This :

var newl = new OpenLayers.Layer.GeoRSS( 'Yelp GeoRSS', 'yelp-georss.xml',
{'icon':yelp});

* And that :

yelp = new OpenLayers.Icon("blu.png", new OpenLayers.Size(20,29));
new1 = new OpenLayers.Layer.GeoRSS( 'GeoRSS', 'georss.xml', options);
new1.icon = yelp;

I tryed these codes but also this doesn't work it continues to take marker
as
default,I have also considered your example but it isn't useful to solve my
problem!