[OpenLayers-Users] Using Openlayers.layer.text makes the map disappear

PhilippeP philippep62 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 15:10:09 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to use openlayers and a dynamically created markers textfile.

For the testing purpose I use a basic (only point coordonnates) static file
: http://www.lessines.net/bizz_result_text_2007.txt , the map is on the
following page : http://www.lessines.net/?page=9a .

Hit in 'Recherche' in the right column, then the 'We're Open' picture to get
to the map ...

The map alone works perfectly, but when I try to link the textfile, the map
stays blank ...

Any ideas ??
Is there a way to force Openlayers to display debugging error messages
perhaps ??

Thanks
Philippe