[OpenLayers-Users] Externally toggle a marker's popup

aschwartz aschwartz at solidworks.com
Fri Jun 13 11:55:56 EDT 2008

So I've been hunting around trying to figure this out, and I've been looking
in Firebug for some information on that popup. The first thing i noticed is
that a popup has an optional field for 'id'... this could come in handy.

I also saw it was given a numbered id (see screenshot -
http://gtproductions.net/uploads/firebug.jpg )
How do I call this thing, in OO JS style?

Openlayers.Feature_95_popup.toggle(); ??
make an array of markers and do
markerArray[i].Openlayers.Feature_95_popup.toggle(); ??
I have no idea. Any help would be appreciated.

-Alex