[OpenLayers-Users] Map is shifted to the right, click gets wrong position

Zer hcan at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 15 16:45:23 EDT 2008

Hi Geoff!

I just checked, and the div is NOT centered. :-(

Also what I have seen is that in Firefox and Safari, the map seems to fill
the whole browser, and seems to be hidden under the right-hand-side Dojo
Layout Container. If I "swipe away" (that is hide) the right hand container
the map is not resized or repositioned in FF and Safari, but in IE7 the map
is repositioned and resized..... Could this have something to do with this
problem?

-Z