[OpenLayers-Users] Externally toggle a marker's popup

Alan Boudreault aboudreault at mapgears.com
Mon Jun 16 09:50:07 EDT 2008

Hi Alex,

If i assume that your popup is displayed when you click on your marker,

marker.events.register("mousedown", feature, markerClick);

you could keep an global array of all your features and do the same
thing that in your markerClick function. ( aFeatures[i].popup.toggle(); )

Alan

--
Alan Boudreault
Mapgears