[OpenLayers-Users] FramedCloud and autoSize

Wendell Turner wendell at enflight.com
Mon Jun 16 17:14:30 EDT 2008

It seems that having lots of html (h2 headers, tables, font
size changes) inside a FramedCloud pop-up does not get
autoSize'd properly.  I've tried various combinations of
setting autoSize to false, max/minSize, etc, but either the
size is still not right or there are ghost images of pop-up
box artifacts around the outside of the pop-up box.

Is this a real problem?  How can I get the pop-up to use a
scroll bar on the inside?  Will that take care of the
problem?

Thanks,

Wendell