[OpenLayers-Users] FramedCloud and autoSize

Erik Uzureau euzuro at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 22:42:24 EDT 2008

Dear Wendell,

There is a bug in the getRenderedDimensions() function which was
found, reported, and fixed by a superstar member from the community,
one Wally somethingerother.

The fix is here:
http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/1570

... and in trunk as well. Hopefully that will help getting those sizes
fixed up right.

Let us know if it works,
Erik