[OpenLayers-Users] LayerSwitcher/WFS Layer with Yahoo Hybrid error

czieler carole.zieler at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 11:52:23 EDT 2008

I have three base layers on my map, Google, Google Hybrid, and Yahoo Hybrid.

I also have a couple of WMS layers, a Vector Layer, and a WFS layer.
Switching layers works fine between all of them until I activate my WFS
layer.   Once I've done this, I can swap between Google and Google Hybrid,
but switching to Yahoo Hybrid gives me an error of:

Error: position has no properties
Source File: {internalurlhere}/lib/OpenLayers/Tile.js
Line: 130

Has anyone seen anything similar to this before?