[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers 2.5 : Problem With Events (PopUp)

arno974 arnaud.sig at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 02:13:35 EST 2008

Hi the list,

I've already sent this message but i've got an error message with the
mailing list.

I've got a problem with the object events (to display a popUp). I think i
don't use it on the good way. Here is my example :
http://cataloguesig.c-webhosting.org/applications/DcpReunion/DCP_974_Ajax.php

To add the markers on the map, i use an ajax call who gives me all the point
on the map.

As you can see, the events for the popUp work but the lonlat are not good.
Could soemeone tell me that i've done wrong.

Many thanks.

Arnaud