[OpenLayers-Users] Using a Google-like tile layer in OpenLayers

Coryat coryat at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 02:35:18 EST 2008

I've searched this forum and haven't found an answer to this question.

I've written tile layers for the Google Maps API system and now I'd like to
expand what I offer to use OpenLayers.

I see that Google.js will allow embedding Google maps in OpenLayers, but it
requires using the actual API code to do this. I would like to skip
everything related to the API and use the tiles directly.

Has this been done before, and if so, what's a URL I can see it in action.

Thanks in advance.

-John Coryat

http://maps.huge.info
http://www.usnaviguide.com