[OpenLayers-Users] Using a Google-like tile layer in OpenLayers

Coryat coryat at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 12:09:00 EST 2008

Christopher,

Thanks very much for the info. I have a prototype up and running now with my
test tiles.

I've been working exclusively with the Google Maps API since July/2005 and
wanted to gain some latitude in my offerings. I saw a demo during the latest
Google Javascript Hackathon (last Friday) that got me interested in the
idea.

I made a presentation last Wednesday (02/27) at Google called "Creating
Custom Maps" that would be applicable to OpenLayers as well, it may be of
some interest:

http://www.usnaviguide.com/ws-2008-02/presentation.pdf

-----
John Coryat, USNaviguide LLC