[OpenLayers-Users] Google-like tiles in an example

Coryat coryat at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 21:16:44 EST 2008

Chris,

Actually, the hardest part was figuring out what version to use, I was a bit
confused by the different builds, the example I was trying to follow had a
Projection.js but the stable version didn't. I can only assume that this is
part of 2.6, is that the case?

I'm going to be expanding on this simple example, so if there was a better
way of converting WGS84 lat/long coordinates into map positions in
OpenLayers, now would be the time to know.

This works pretty well, and if it is the rational way to do it, I'm good to
go.

I'll post new examples as I come up with them.

Thanks.

-----
John Coryat, USNaviguide LLC

http://maps.huge.info