[OpenLayers-Users] Google-like tiles in an example

Erik Uzureau euzuro at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 11:16:02 EST 2008

I was thinking specifically of the "I have a custom gmaps layer, how
can I use that in OpenLayers?" question... but if you say that's
already done, then golden!

Maybe it would be good to add an entry to our FAQ to point people to
that example, though?

I don't know much about any of this stuff, I'm only commenting based on a vague
notion I get from the emails that whiz by on the list. :-)
erik