[OpenLayers-Users] IMAGE_RELOAD_ATTEMPTS in 2.5?

Jeff Dege jdege at korterra.com
Thu Mar 6 16:47:19 EST 2008

Has IMAGE_RELOAD_ATTEMPTS stopped working in 2.5?

I used to regularly have problems with missing tiles.  This went away
when IMAGE_RELOAD_ATTEMPTS was introduced in 2.3.

Now, running against 2.5, I'm seeing them again.  As the tiles draw, a
few show up with red-x.  I've always seen that.  But where with 2.3 and
2.4, I'd see them updated, after the entire map had been drawn, with 2.5
I'm not.

Has anyone else seen problems in this area?